Friday, February 2, 2007

What if?

Ever wonder...What if my whole life was a lie? What if my parents were not really my parents? What if I wasn't really an only child, but had brothers and sisters somewhere? What would I be like if I grew up in another place? Another time? Would I still be the person that I am now?...I'm guessing not.

What if I grew up in a farm in a rural part of China? What kind of a girl would I be? Would I be married and raising a family happily? Or would I be living unhappily with a husband I don't love, looking after children and being treated badly? Or would I be like I am now, stubborn and unwilling to conform? (Too many indy movies I guess)

What if my birthday is not really my birthday and I'm actually not the age I think I am? What if...what if...what ifs....my mind wonders a lot.

No comments: