Thursday, February 22, 2007

Oh no you don't!

Who do you think you are? There are 3 lanes merging into one...everyone is taking their turn to get in. Why do you think you get to budge in front of these people and try to get in front? Some drivers might have been intimidated by your agressive maneuvering, but hell I'm not letting you in! Chuh! I've been waiting in this line as long as anyone else here. You DO NOT get to zoom past from the farthest lane and cut in.

Then when I don't let you have your way, you have the audacity to give me the finger from your minivan full with passengers? You are such a loser! You can make your stupid faces and stick your finger out as much as you like...I will just give you my 'smug' wave from my car. BLEH! Loser! May you dent your car and get some bad karma!

I'm not scared of you! CHUH!

No comments: