Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Reading

Is it easy to read someone's intentions? I guess to some it may be easy...but it sure confuses me. The only thing I can read is a perverted old guy's expression - yeesh! Why me, why me? (K's favourite line!)

Anyhoo, today has been good and bad. We'll start with the good. Lychee received a wonderful surprise at work! A yummy gift from the IT department...how unexpected but delightful indeed! Hee hee, I was all smiles after that.

As for the bad...well, I've been fighting a cold/cough but it turned worse today. Why me, why me? And of all days, today? There goes all plans to hang out with friends. Sorry to all that I have disappointed tonight...I didn't mean to get this sick. =(

Well, I will self medicate until I see the doc in the morning. Wish me luck. Happy Valentine's Day everyone...Muahh!

No comments: