Total break down at work today. I've been really stressed with all the extra work I've had to help out with this week, but today was the day I crumbled to pieces. I'm not too sure what took me down, but around 2:30pm I just locked myself in a room and cried for about half an hour. What a weirdo?!? Why the heck was I crying? I was mad at myself for being so affected by useless people at work. I tried to tell myself to look at the big picture and that this reaction is just plain silly. But no good. I just had to let the tears fall. I hid in that room until I was cool and calm again.
How to get out of this slump? Eat at Hapa and have drinks of course! Many many drinks. Forget about the no alcohol diet...I need to chill out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment