Monday, April 16, 2007

Sun Run 2007

What was I thinking? Sun Run...me? ahahahahaha. Yep, that's what I signed up for this year. I ho & hummed for a long time, but in the end agreed to do the Sun Run this time. Train for the 10k run? I had every intention but...well, it just didn't happen. heh heh. Before I realized, it was already the week of the big run! Eeks! All I managed to do was 20 minutes on the treadmill a few days before the Sun Run on April 15!

I intended to walk the whole thing but part way through I felt the adrenaline rush. I CAN DO IT! And so, I started jogging. Wow, amazingly it was pretty fun. With my iPod blaring and the crowd around me I felt great! Between some fast strolling and slow jogging I thought I did pretty good. I didn't need an ambulance to take me back!

Oh, but once the adrenaline rush was over...that's when the pain trickled in. Slowly but surely my legs felt sore. My legs are still sore each time I climb the stairs or even walk!

I guess I asked for it!

No comments: