Sunday, January 7, 2007
Owwie? But how?
I'm up and about, feeling really good this morning from being all drugged up from cold medicine. My task today is to buy some groceries. As I walk down the stairs outside to the car, I realize my knee hurts. I ignore it. But as the day progresses the pain is more and more noticeable. When I return home, I head to the bathroom to check out my knee. I roll up my pant leg to see what's wrong. I notice that there is a slight scratch mark and a huge black bruise. What the heck?! How did that get there? I thought long and hard but I couldn't recall hitting my knee on anything these past couple of days. Dear god, what if I have that weird disease where you get bruises all over?? Eeks!! But wait...I remember now. I fell on my knees on NYE! ahhahahahahaha! It took a whole week for the bruise to develop and for me to feel pain. Is this what happens when you get old?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment